During their studies, students also plan stays abroad for study purposes or non-university experience. If you are planning to do so, you can contact the International Representative of the Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences for further information. In addition, the Rostock International House is available as an important contact point in all matters relating to foreign countries. In various reports, students also give insights into past stays - in a worldwide overview. Access is only possible after a login.
The Institute for Sociology and Demography has contacts to the following universities or cooperations have been agreed upon or are being sought which also allow students to study abroad.
- A cooperation agreement has been reached with the University of Cyprus.
- Further information: Department of Social and Political Sciences
- Contact person: Savvas Katsikides
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cooperation relations exist with the University of Nebraska at Kearney.
- Further information: Department of Sociology
- Contact: Diane Kholos Wysocki, Ph.D.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Cooperation relations exist with the University of East Tennessee (East Tennessee State University).
- Further information: Department of Sociology and Anthropology
- Contact person: Maria Costa
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org